So Verizon, Who do you guys decide to ship to first? I ordered on 09/26 with a SHIP BY date 10/31. However in some of these threads people are reporting order ing the same phone (6 plus 64G) after me and recieving them before me. What gives? Seems lik
Nico44
Enthusiast - Level 2

Signed, a very Inpatient VW customer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: So Verizon, Who do you guys decide to ship to first?  I ordered on 09/26 with a SHIP BY date 10/31.  However in some of these threads people are reporting order ing the same phone (6 plus 64G) after me and recieving them before me.  What gives?  Seems
Vamonos
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also see the same thing happening.  I ordered my iPhone 6+'s on 9/28 (1 128GB silver and 1 128GB gray) and there have been multiple people reporting that they have received or will be receiving on Monday their phone and they placed their orders after mine.  Verizon really needs to answer this.  My silver phone should be shipping today but I have yet to see an activity on my CC and I have received zero updates from Verizon.  I don't understand why Verizon has decided to remain silent and not update customers.  Their webpage is getting hammered today (suffering multiple outages) because of people wanting to know whats going on.

VERIZON - wake up and proactively let your customers know whats going on with their orders.

0 Likes
Re: So Verizon, Who do you guys decide to ship to first?  I ordered on 09/26 with a SHIP BY date 10/31.  However in some of these threads people are reporting order ing the same phone (6 plus 64G) after me and recieving them before me.  What gives?  Seems
Nico44
Enthusiast - Level 2

If I want bad service (cellular and customer) I would have gone through AT&T.  VW we want answers!!!!!!!