Space Grey 64GB Iphone 6: Where the hell is my iphone 6?
INeedBetterService

I ordered the iPhone 6 on 10/4 with a ship date of 10/31. I called today and spoke with 3 different reps and they all told me different stories! I swear Verizon has gone down hill and I'm very close to leaving them! 1 rep told me it was shipped and I should get a tracking number soon. 2nd rep said It's Apple fault and they delayed shipment, so your expected ship date is 11/7, that really pissed me off. 3rd rep said it will ship in the next few days. WTF is up with Verizon and lying to their customers??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Space Grey 64GB Iphone 6: Where the hell is my iphone 6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Trevymond, I know that you are excited for your device and so are we! We are working to get these devices shipped out as soon as possible. Once your order has been shipped you will receive a notification to the email address that was used within the order and that will have your tracking information. If you have a confirmation number you can also check the status of your order by going here http://bit.ly/RjmCUB.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Mkdb77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yea it's bad. Next time I'm ordering straight from Apple.

0 Likes
Trevymond

I ordered a space grey plus in 128gb on the 6th and my card was charged yesterday morning and no shipping info yet called several reps all telling me different things finally the last agent told me my phone has been backordered? How does that work? Why charge for the phone but put me in backorder

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Trevymond, I know that you are excited for your device and so are we! We are working to get these devices shipped out as soon as possible. Once your order has been shipped you will receive a notification to the email address that was used within the order and that will have your tracking information. If you have a confirmation number you can also check the status of your order by going here http://bit.ly/RjmCUB.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes