Starting to see a lot of posts show up about people getting their phones early...
disrupttheparadigm
Enthusiast - Level 3

Some ordered after, some before, Sure, I ordered on 9/16...and my expected date is 11/4...I'm starting to wonder if I am going to see it soon or if I will really have to wait till November...I wish we could get updates as they start to see changes rather than no updates...

Any word on changes Verizon? Are you people seeing an increase in supply? Do we have hope, or are we really waiting 6-8 weeks?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Starting to see a lot of posts show up about people getting their phones early...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

disrupttheparadigm, we're excited about your upgrade to a new iPhone device! If your device ships earlier, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with your expected ship date and delivery tracking number.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Starting to see a lot of posts show up about people getting their phones early...
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

I am not sure where you are seeing all these replies that people are getting their phones. I have seen only two total that said they got work. But counted over 20+ posts of those waiting. I am fearing that Verizon will not be able to fulfil those orders that were pro
missed to be shipped by Oct 31st. Apple store themselves is telling me they are having major problems getting all the carriers 6+ phones. The regular 6 is no problem I know of several that got them within 3 days or ordering. It is the 6 plus in all GB and colors that is the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

disrupttheparadigm, we're excited about your upgrade to a new iPhone device! If your device ships earlier, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with your expected ship date and delivery tracking number.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes