Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stolen Iphone?!
simmy3402

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be getting my Iphone 6 anytime soon. I pre-ordered it at 3 am (EST) because I was so excited for it (I still have the Iphone 4 and have had it for 4 years now!). I got a tracking number a couple days later saying that it would be delivered by September 19th at 4:30 pm! On 9/18, it was in Philadelphia where I live and then on 9/19 it said it was on the delivery truck to my specific town in Philly. When 4:30 came around, it never came... I was bummed, but thought that maybe it would just be delivered on Saturday. However, on 9/19 at 11:49pm, it said my phone  had gone back to Memphis, TN! I got really nervous so I called Verizon on Sunday and asked what this was about. They didn't give me much information but to call FedEx. So I called FedEx today and they said there had been an address change by Verizon made on 9/16, but they could not give me any other information. The Customer service rep was really rude to me and hung up on me! Then, I called Verizon to ask about the address change, but there was no documentation of this anywhere in their record. SO now my phone is currently delivered and signed for by someone I do not know and no one can find it. The Verizon rep I talked to was VERY nice and she said she put a ticket in find my phone. It will take 48 hours to find my phone and then after they will try to send me a new one. I think it is pretty ridiculous that they won't start the process of sending me a new one. I'm pretty upset and will NEVER pre-order a phone online ever again. I would much rather wait in the hours long line then deal with this again. I wonder if anyone has had similar things happen to them....

Labels (1)
0 Likes