Submitted trade in request in error before ordering iPhone 6
autumngal

I want to upgrade to IPhone 6 and trade in my IPhone 4.  I misread instructions and submitted my trade in request before I purchased IPhone 6.  I have NOT purchased IPhone 6 yet.  Please advise m how I can delete trade in request and then I will order iPhone6 and submit another trade in request.  Thnks for your assistance.a

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Submitted trade in request in error before ordering iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry for any confusion autumngal. I know that there is such a high demand for the new iPhone. I can't wait to get one either. If you are interested in canceling your current trade in, you can call the trade in center at (877) 247-3846. They will be able to assist you further with this matter.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
autumngal

Well I did chat with Verizon Rep online who gave me a number to call.  I was told by the representative on phone that because Apple has not been able to meet the demand for iPhone 6 that I will have to send my phone back before I receive the iPhone 6 in order to get the promotional credit.  So to get the iPhone 6 promotion I have to have an old phone laying around that I can use or be without a phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry for any confusion autumngal. I know that there is such a high demand for the new iPhone. I can't wait to get one either. If you are interested in canceling your current trade in, you can call the trade in center at (877) 247-3846. They will be able to assist you further with this matter.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes