Switched from AT&T, no service, slow text, cant even use YOUR app?
mcewan85
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just switched from AT&T and this is the most ridiculous customer service I have ever received. This has been the worst experience I've had. I have spent hours on the phone and in the actual stores just trying to get my phone to work. The customer service has been so frustrating and useless. The actual service on the phone is horrendous. I cant view websites because they time out from taking too long to load. It took 20 minutes for the Verizon app to download. And now I cant use it because according to your customer service agent its because the phone is from AT&T even though it is unlocked.

Labels (2)
Re: Switched from AT&T, no service, slow text, cant even use YOUR app?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model are you using? Is it possible that the port process isn't fully completed?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mcewan85
Enthusiast - Level 2

its the iPhone 6s

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And you are using a iPhone 6s that was originally on AT&T? Was it SIM unlocked before you left AT&T?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mcewan85
Enthusiast - Level 2

The sim wasn’t but the phone was unlocked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sorry to see this has been your experience since you made the switch to us, mcewan85. We want to do our best to make sure you have a great experience with us going forward.

Are you able to make & receive calls with the phone? What is the signal like on the phone?

Can you find the device id for the iPhone 6s and make sure it can be used on our network? http://bit.ly/QwJKVF

Go to Settings > General > About > MEID or IMEI

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mcewan85, we understand the importance of service so you can communicate to the world. Welcome to the family by the way. Let me ask you something, did you just put the Verizon Sim in your unlocked AT&T phone? If so, my recommendation would be for you to activate the Verizon Sim in an actual Verizon iPhone first and then transfer/place that activate Sim in your unlocked AT&T device.

JoeyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes