Terrible signal in 29605 area (Greenville, SC)
Phoenix_007

I'm having intermittent service in my area even though LTE is displayed at the top of the phone. My apps run slow, & I can't load simple things like a webpage without the service dropping. I have a coworker with sprint & we compared speeds on the same webpage & hers loaded faster. Where they do that at?? Is anyone else having the same issues in this area?!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Terrible signal in 29605 area (Greenville, SC)
Fatalpuls3

I know this thread is old but I’m going to add to it anyway. Same issue. In Greenville SC area data is slow as 768kbps in areas maybe up to 2mbs based on outdoor speed tests. Hey say it’s congestion but that’s terrible. I can barely send an iMessage in that area. Signal is good but speeds are terrible. Verizon any word on why the congestion is so high?  I will say ever since I switched to the unlimited go where you could be throttled I noticed that these speed issue are much more prevalent than my old capped data plan.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible signal in 29605 area (Greenville, SC)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention, Fatalpuls3. We always want our customers to have the reliable service they deserve. To see that you’re having issues is heartbreaking. Let’s check out what’s going on. In review of the zip code provided in previous post (29605) we don’t show this area as being an area of trouble. So what we would do is go through some troubleshooting steps with you and discuss resolution options once finished. To begin, What is the make/model of your device? How far away from home before service improves? Is this impacting your calls and messaging service too?

Takendra_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes