The alleged "Free iPhone 6" with trade in?
SamuelAdams
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have yet to see a straight answer from Verizon about the "free iPhone 6" or $200 gift certificate offer with a trade in For my iPhone 4. The information has even seemed to vanish from their website.  Is this offer actually available or not available? If it is I'll go ahead and renew my two year contract a month early or I'll start shopping elsewhere. Does anyone have a definitive answer and a way to see the actual deal in print? I'm very frustrated at all the hype for this deal and then have it disappear or be limited only to new customers or those who's upgrade happens to fall into such a small window of opportunity. As someone who has been a Verizon customer for more years than I care to admit it may be time to go elsewhere. Thank you.

Labels (1)
Re: The alleged "Free iPhone 6" with trade in?
andy1799
Enthusiast - Level 2

its still valid, you get 200

0 Likes
morisky
Contributor - Level 1

I would definitely not do it, Verizon will always justify some way of charging you in full for a device, they are scammers and liars. My "free iPhone 12 mini on us" cost me $699.99, which is actually MORE than the retail price. Even after I showed them the offer, and detailed every way I complied with terms they just refuse to do it. I am paying off my device and porting to another carrier (rhymes with "lint") as they have great coverage at a fraction of the price and even with the device charge, I will save $1,400 over next 12 months.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

morisky, we value your loyalty and we never want to see you go. Making sure you are receiving the promotional value for your device is important. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details of your concern. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. 

0 Likes