Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The signal I get on my phone from my house is very weak these days and I'm getting poor reception. Please advise.
jnovey

The signal I get on my phone from my house is very weak these days and I'm getting poor reception. Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The signal I get on my phone from my house is very weak these days and I'm getting poor reception. Please advise.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to have great signal wherever you go, jnovey. What zip are you in? Has it always been this way? Do you have WiFi?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: The signal I get on my phone from my house is very weak these days and I'm getting poor reception. Please advise.
jnovey

I'm in zip 55347. No, it hasn't always been that way. I just noticed a decrease in reception for the first time last week and I've had my new iPhone since January of 2016. Yes, I do have WIFi in my home.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for getting back to us, jnovey. We show there to be excellent coverage for the area. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? We suggest that you go to: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. Let us know how this works for you. Since you have internet, you may want to get a Network Extender. Here is some information on the booster: http://spr.ly/6580BU4tM.

RobertH_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
boekholder

my service has also dropped to just one or two bars inside the house.  My computers all have strong signals/service.  I have tried the reset of the network on my phone.  I don't believe a booster is the issue since all of my computers have full bars of internet service.  It's extremely disappointing to be in my home and not have decent coverage and calls dropped.  This just started happening.  Nothing inside the house or my phone/internet has changed.  Zip code 84093 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's make sure that you always have a good signal quality. Your internet connection is separate from your cellular service connection. Does this only occur indoors or outdoors as well? Are there other people experiencing the same issues?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes