Trade-In Status for Thanks giving deal
chandu8019
Enthusiast - Level 1

well it looks like there were many similar isssues with Trade-in appraisal, and i just want to add my issue as well. My device was in perfect condition while sending it and they said it was damaged and screen is not operatable which i don't agree. I am still trying to get hold of a person who can help. is there some one from Verizon who can help me on this ?? 

Labels (1)
Re: Trade-In Status for Thanks giving deal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn of any issues with your trade-in promotional value, chandu8019. Our goal is that you receive the promotional trade-in value, but all trade-ins are subject to inspection, as the promotion requires that all trade-ins are in good working condition and free of any physical or water damage.

If our Device Trade-in Team determined that your device did not meet the requirements for the promotion, an adjusted trade-in credit is processed based on the trade-in value (not the promotional value) of the device. I apologize for any inconvenience this information may cause you.

Feel free to contact our Device Trade-In team at (800) 416-8894 for further details and explanations, as only they have the tools and resources to check on the details of your trade-in.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Trade-In Status for Thanks giving deal
RMN3Portland
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too got totally HOSED.  They offered $400 and then gave me $40.  I want the phone back.  I can sett it on Craigslist for at least $200.  THEY LIED

0 Likes