Trade-In? recycling? Verizon seems to not care about clients anymore!!!
mandyjoy813

I am beyond frustrated. As a faithful client (always questioning why someone has something other than Verizon) of Verizon's since 2000 ... I am ready to switch to another company!!!

I've got the same song and dance as many others.

I preordered my iPhone 6 and got my submission ID and trade in value on 9/14/2014 -----------2014!!!!!

Bottom line is this:

Since November 2014 I've been emailing asking about my gift card or credit to my account for my quoted $200 trade- in value.

each email is answered: please be patient...we are busy.... USPS is slow....  (blah blah blah....)

I started calling 8 months after I sent in my old iPhone

Called in June.

Called in July.

"Oh, be patient, we are working through this....."

August...

8/3 instant messaged with John Michael -who told me to call 800-416-8894

8/3 called 800 416 8894 - the automated system didn't recognize my 9 digit submission ID or my phone number!!!

pressed the option for customer "service" ---Sydney said I'd get a call back 3-5 days.

8/18 -no call back from Sydney. Called and spoke with Patrick. He said I would have my gift card within 24-48 hours

8/21 - no gift card. Called and spoke with Dennis. He said nothing has ever been submitted for my money...you'll get a call 3-5 days, or check back next week.

8/27: Andrea said nothing was noted, or done... again "5-7days" you'll have your credit

9/9: Crystal said I'll call you back in 24hours!

9/11: Nyasia.... talking with her manager... said she'd call me back, just like the some of the others, she always calls her clients back....   I was on the phone with her for 45minutes.

Nothing new on the time spent calling and calling and calling.......... Gee, my time, my phone, my 14years of being a client---- apparently NOT important to Verizon.

For those who do not know;  back with this Trade In thing got started, Verizon used a third party company. Guess that company bailed. Verizon can't contact them....  ???

Guess what Verizon? Not my problem. I am your client. I want my phone back. Seems to me many clients are angry. Seems to me, Verizon- you have enough money, give us what you've promised and do what you need to do with this other company to get YOUR refund.

I'm seriously unhappy.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade-In? recycling? Verizon seems to not care about clients anymore!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mandyjoy813, this would have me just as concerned. It has been ongoing for far too long with no resolution reached regarding your trade in. I see that you mentioned speaking with Nyasia earlier today. I trust she will be reaching back out to you .

In the meantime, I'd like to help review what has taken place with your trade in submission. I will be sending you a Follow request, as well as a DM message.

Please respond back via that DM so we may help review account details. Thank you Mandyjoy813. We look forward to working together with you and reaching a resolution.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Trade-In? recycling? Verizon seems to not care about clients anymore!!!
TJOBriens
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well have they taken care of you yet?

0 Likes