Trade-in Mailers not received
Tinaonmove

I traded my Iphones(hubbys and my own).  Received only one mailer and it has been 30 days.  REceived our phones yesterday.  Tried to call but a voice message just tells us to wait for the mailer it should arrive within 14 days.  I can't speak to anyone to see if it should have arrived by now.  Is this some ploy so they don't have to give us the $200?  It says to send our old phones back within 7 days of receiving our new phones.  Then they don't send the mailer promptly for us to be able to do that.  If Verizon is backed up and can't handle all the trade-ins, then have someone on the phone to ensure people they will get their credit.  I better get my trade-if of $200 each because I know my phones are in great shape.  I can't help but wonder if this is done purposely to catch some people off guard and they won't have to pay.  What if the mailer doesn't come before the December expiration date?  I don't know why the stores were not made equipped to handle the mailers and hand them to the customers who ordered phones.   It seems that would have been a better way to handle this mess.  I have been very satisfied with Apple products.  I have had Verizon for many, many years.  Please make this right. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trade-in Mailers not received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tinaonmove, congratulations on your upgrades to new iPhone 6 devices! We're so excited for you. No worries. We trust that the shipping materials for your old devices are in route to you. Click http://vz.to/1cbRAbP to send our Device Recycling Team a message or contact them at 877-247-3846 if you have any additional concerns.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Trade-in Mailers not received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tinaonmove, congratulations on your upgrades to new iPhone 6 devices! We're so excited for you. No worries. We trust that the shipping materials for your old devices are in route to you. Click http://vz.to/1cbRAbP to send our Device Recycling Team a message or contact them at 877-247-3846 if you have any additional concerns.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes