Trade in
JaredHerm_

Can I trade in my 5s for the 6 before my two year contract is up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trade in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question JaredHerm_ I have answers! You may be eligible to upgrade. You can always check your uprade date via our automated phone system at #UPG. You may also be eligible for an Edge upgrde. We would need account specific info to give you a definite answer.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, but the price on the 6 would be full retail which starts at $649.99Smiley Happy

0 Likes
JaredHerm_

Even with that "trade in" promo?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

The $200 Verizon gift card you receive AFTER the fact would bring your NET cost down to $449.99, but you would still have to pony up the $649.99 at the point of purchase.

oneillea2002
Contributor - Level 2

WWill not work like that the trade in credit is for a new 2 year agreement will not work on full retail

0 Likes
Not applicable

FAQ's state "Full Retail" is eligible for the gift card etc.

0 Likes
Yaya111

If you are using an upgrade and the trade in wont the phone basically be free??

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Yaya111 wrote:

If you are using an upgrade and the trade in wont the phone basically be free??

Yes, but since you posted this statement in response to MY post, I can only assume you didn't read the post I was responding to which the poster stated he WASN'T upgrade eligible so he WASN'T going to be using an upgrade and simply wondering if he would be able to get the $200 trade-in credit "before my two year contract is up?"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question JaredHerm_ I have answers! You may be eligible to upgrade. You can always check your uprade date via our automated phone system at #UPG. You may also be eligible for an Edge upgrde. We would need account specific info to give you a definite answer.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes