TrevorC_VZW What are the directions for using Message on an iphone 6?
RonRuud
Enthusiast - Level 2

TrevorC_VZW.  Please help me with the settings for an iPhone 6 using Message+.  I have absolutely no service from Verizon in my house and very little service in my community.

Thanks so much.

Ron

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: TrevorC_VZW What are the directions for using Message on an iphone 6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RonRudd -

Having no service inside of your house is a concern. Have we assisted you in resolving the indoor issue? What services are being affected? Are you aware that you can use iMessage on your device using Wi-Fi. Settings>Messages and turn on iMessages. To get you using Verizon Messages + Please open the App Store and enter Verizon Messages in the Seach bar located on the top righ hand side. Now tap on Search on your keyboard. Now you will see Message+ Please download the app. Now you will be able to open the Message + Application. To sign in you will be asked to enter your are code and phone number. You will then receive a Security code to enter into the Message+ app. We hope you enjoy the Message + App.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: TrevorC_VZW What are the directions for using Message on an iphone 6?
RonRuud
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not able to call.  When I go to the 3 lines at the top left of the Message+ application and then open it.  I'm able to go to the calling icon and it says off.  I open the calling window and am not able to slide the calling button over to enable calling.  Do you have any suggestions?

0 Likes