UPS times?
Mimi80
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone know what's the latest UPS will deliver?  I was given an estimate of delivery between 4:15 to 7:00 but I wasn't sure if they were to run behind if they would deliver later than that.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: UPS times?
dmcnickle
Contributor - Level 1

I just called UPS Customer Service because it is well after 7pm and past the usual time for deliveries.  There was a message for people calling about iPhone deliveries that deliveries in some areas might be made after 7pm because of the large number of deliveries.  I am hoping I don't refresh the tracking page and find a I have a delivery exception.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Christmas8
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hope so cause I haven't gotten mine yet and I'm very update waking up at 3 to order a phone that doesn't come when it says it's going to 😞

0 Likes
dmcnickle
Contributor - Level 1

Here UPS has until 7pm in residential areas.  In my complex UPS is usually here around 4:30 - 5pm.  It is after that and I am sure he had a ton of deliveries.  That doesn't make it any easier to wait patiently for the big brown truck.  If I would have left this morning for even a few minutes, it would have shown up. 

0 Likes
dmcnickle
Contributor - Level 1

I just called UPS Customer Service because it is well after 7pm and past the usual time for deliveries.  There was a message for people calling about iPhone deliveries that deliveries in some areas might be made after 7pm because of the large number of deliveries.  I am hoping I don't refresh the tracking page and find a I have a delivery exception.

0 Likes