Unable to get service
JAMDEN7

I have been unable to make or receive calls for the past month when I'm in my home.  I have been with Verizon for many years and have never had this issue before.  Everyone else can make and receive calls here fine. The people at the Verizon store have tried to solve the problem including replacing my new (5months old) phone with another phone (refurbished), but the problem still exists. What should I do?  I have tried resetting the network settings, I have switched to airplane mode and back, I have done resets, but nothing is working.  This has been going on way too long!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to get service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@JAMDEN7

It’s important to me that you’re able to maintain a reliable network connection in your home. I agree, this has been going on for too long. I would love to assist.

Are you experiencing this problem with your iPhone 6S device? In what zip code are you experiencing problems? You mentioned other Verizon Wireless users do not experience the same at this location. What model devices are they using? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes