Unknown Caller Iphone 6
dresdin310

Incoming calls from phone numbers that do not have caller ID and are not contacts displays only "Unknown Caller" and does not show the callers number.  Is there a way to have the callers phone number displayed on my iPhone 6?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unknown Caller Iphone 6
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

No. They are blocking their number. When someone calls and I don't know the number or it is blocked I send it straight to VM. If they truly need me they will leave a message. If not, oh well.

dresdin310

Blocked number does not seem to be the issue as the call shows as "Unknown Caller" or "Wireless Caller" with their phone number listed on the next line in my call log once the call is missed or complete.  Going to VM is not an option for me.

0 Likes
heretohelp5353
Enthusiast - Level 2

One option could be to take advantage of the Family Base feature promo. Its only $5 a month and gives you tons of privacy settings as well as tracking, locating family,blocking adult content etc etc. Its well undervalued and a must have.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

So a call comes in, you don't want to answer it because it is not identifiable and you can't push the power button on your iPhone to decline the call and send it to VM but you can block it altogether? Am I missing something. If it is someone that needs you calling from a blocked number and can't get through because you have a restriction through VZW to not allow these types of calls then you'd be upset. So I don't get it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Let's get to the bottom of your caller id concerns dresdin310. When did this start happening? Did you recently install any new software or applications on your phone? Does this also happen when you receive a call from someone in your contact list?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes