Upgrade to Iphone 6 plus
Bforeman1955

Yesterday i went to a apple store in my city to get the iphone 6 plus it was all running smoothly then we hit the bump the apple worker rang up a iphone 6 and not the plus. This would have been the phone i was upgrading to but when he realized it he went in a cancelled the process no purchase was made. When we went in to retry it the upgrade was gone. Now its saying i have to wait until 2016. We called everyone apple could think of but no one could help. I just need to know how to get my upgrade back because i am still using this piece of junk i wanted to get rid of. How can i get the upgrade back since i didnt upgrade anything it was cancelled?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Upgrade to Iphone 6 plus
Dan789
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you called Verizon and the rep couldn't do anything, I would try this:

• Get documentation from that Apple store to show that the sale did not go through.
  • Call Verizon customer service and speak to a new rep and explain the situation and that you have documentation to prove it.

Verizon (in my personal experience) is really good about doing everything they can to make you happy and keep you as a customer.  I'm sure if you have proof that you didn't upgrade, they'll restore your upgrade eligibility date.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Dan789
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you called Verizon and the rep couldn't do anything, I would try this:

• Get documentation from that Apple store to show that the sale did not go through.
  • Call Verizon customer service and speak to a new rep and explain the situation and that you have documentation to prove it.

Verizon (in my personal experience) is really good about doing everything they can to make you happy and keep you as a customer.  I'm sure if you have proof that you didn't upgrade, they'll restore your upgrade eligibility date.

0 Likes
Bforeman1955

Thank you. I do have the paper work will try that now.

0 Likes