Upgraded Two Phones with Two Lines, but only One Free 1 GB Data showing
garyleelane
Enthusiast - Level 2

I upgraded both of my lines, with two new IPhone 6+ models, during the first two days they were available. I was supposed to get 1 GB free data added to each of my phone lines. My plan is still only showing a single 1 GB Free data addition. How long does this take? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgraded Two Phones with Two Lines, but only One Free 1 GB Data showing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you have not received your promotional data garyleelane. I know its frustrating. Have you spoken with us about the issue yet? You can send us a private message or reach out to us via chat, facebook or twitter.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
garyleelane
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone numbers are 714 422 9616 and 714 925 5025. Upgraded both to iphone 6+. Only one free 1gb data promotion has appeared.

Kindly investigate and correct.

Thank you very much!

Gary Lane

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi garyleelane. This is a public forum. I recommend removing your phone numbers from your post. Were you advised you would get a total of 2gb? The promotion provide 1gb for the account. Please send me a private message and we can discuss this further.

Kinquana_VZw
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
garyleelane
Enthusiast - Level 2

Told 1 gb for each upgrade, yes. Anything else would be intentionally “misleading”, no???

Gary Lane

0 Likes
garyleelane
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not received any further response from Verizon. Perhaps you can assist me.

My main phone is 714 422 9616. I upgraded both my own phone and the phone on my other line with two new iPhone 6+ models purchased through Verizon. I have only received one single 1 gb data increase, rather than one for each line. Kindly investigate and respond. Thank you very much! DR. GARY LANE.

0 Likes