Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Upgrading from Droid razr M to Iphone 6s
EricB_

My contract is up on Nov. 29 of this year, and was wondering if i could upgrade now instead of in Nov? and what is the difference of full price compared to monthly device payments and If i bought the new iphone could i replace my current phone on my bill with that phone? Thanks to anyone that helps with my questions and sorry if these questions are confusing, its just that i'm confused too

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrading from Droid razr M to Iphone 6s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can't have you be confused any longer, EricB. It is my goal to provide you with the information you need to make the best choice for you.Your upgrade date of 11/29/2015 will give you the ability to upgrade with the 2 year contract price or you can choose the Device Payment Plan.

If you do upgrade to a new phone you would activate it on your current phone number on your bill. The newest  iPhone comes 2 styles, 3 sizes and  3 prices

You can check monthly Device Payment amounts as well as the full price right here http://spr.ly/6589BKfmT

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes