Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Use of $200 Gift Card
eagle3

I am confused by the use of the $200 Gift Card. I know it has been said it can be used toward a future bill. However, can I use if it if I am on One-Bill combining cell, DSL and landline with automatic payment?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Use of $200 Gift Card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is a very valid concern eagle3! I have great news, you can still use your VZW Gift Card towards your bill. These gift cards can be processed as a payment towards ONE-BILL via a direct store location. The gift card can also be used towards the purchase of accessories or equipment via any venue, be it online, store, on the phone. No matter what, you will be able to use your gift card as you prefer 

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: Use of $200 Gift Card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is a very valid concern eagle3! I have great news, you can still use your VZW Gift Card towards your bill. These gift cards can be processed as a payment towards ONE-BILL via a direct store location. The gift card can also be used towards the purchase of accessories or equipment via any venue, be it online, store, on the phone. No matter what, you will be able to use your gift card as you prefer 

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport