VERIZON CANCELED MY iPHONE 6 PLUS ORDER!!!
shipoopi711
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am beyond upset right now. I ordered a 6 Plus, 64GB, Space Grey on 09/19 through a verizon store. I had to give them my iPhone 5 because of the verizon edge deal. My expected ship date was 10/31. I was checking everyday because I want it so badly already. To make matters worse, today, they canceled my order! WHY? IDK! We were on the phone for 3 hours! UNBELIEVABLE. At first, a rep told me my order was fixed, however my ship date was pushed back to 11/17, I was like OK, well what can I do? However, I get an email that my order has been updated, but it's an iphone 6, NOT A 6 PLUS, like my original order with an expected ship date of 10/31! SO I WAS ANGRY ALREADY! I went to a verizon store, waited another 2 hours. Basically, they didn't know why my order was canceled and now I had to place a new order. UNBELIEVABLE! Now I have to wait another freakin month! Now I ordered a 6 plus, Gold, 64GB with an expected ship date of 11/21! UUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: VERIZON CANCELED MY iPHONE 6 PLUS ORDER!!!
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

WOW is all I can say, I am so sorry. I honestly cannot understand how something like this can happen. Have you tried to escalate to try to talk to someone in upper management?

shipoopi711
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am beyond sad right now. I was looking forward to this phone, and honestly I've lost the hype, but regardless I need a smartphone. My brother-in-law (the primary holder) is going to call again tomorrow.

0 Likes
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

Damn man I would be super pissed off and somebody's ass would get ripped! I'm sorry you gotta go trough all this crap! I hope you can get some kind of compensation or get your phone asap

0 Likes
babybeck
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you know a reason why they cancelled your order?

0 Likes
shipoopi711
Enthusiast - Level 2

No I do not 😕

0 Likes
shipoopi711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh, I'm calling tomorrow! They will hear my wrath!

0 Likes