Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VERIZON CANCELED MY iPHONE 6 PLUS ORDER!!!
shipoopi711

I am beyond upset right now. I ordered a 6 Plus, 64GB, Space Grey on 09/19 through a verizon store. I had to give them my iPhone 5 because of the verizon edge deal. My expected ship date was 10/31. I was checking everyday because I want it so badly already. To make matters worse, today, they canceled my order! WHY? IDK! We were on the phone for 3 hours! UNBELIEVABLE. At first, a rep told me my order was fixed, however my ship date was pushed back to 11/17, I was like OK, well what can I do? However, I get an email that my order has been updated, but it's an iphone 6, NOT A 6 PLUS, like my original order with an expected ship date of 10/31! SO I WAS ANGRY ALREADY! I went to a verizon store, waited another 2 hours. Basically, they didn't know why my order was canceled and now I had to place a new order. UNBELIEVABLE! Now I have to wait another freakin month! Now I ordered a 6 plus, Gold, 64GB with an expected ship date of 11/21! UUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: VERIZON CANCELED MY iPHONE 6 PLUS ORDER!!!
laffnvegas
Novice

WOW is all I can say, I am so sorry. I honestly cannot understand how something like this can happen. Have you tried to escalate to try to talk to someone in upper management?

shipoopi711

I am beyond sad right now. I was looking forward to this phone, and honestly I've lost the hype, but regardless I need a smartphone. My brother-in-law (the primary holder) is going to call again tomorrow.

0 Likes
giants10kyle
Novice

Damn man I would be super pissed off and somebody's ass would get ripped! I'm sorry you gotta go trough all this crap! I hope you can get some kind of compensation or get your phone asap

0 Likes
babybeck

Do you know a reason why they cancelled your order?

0 Likes
shipoopi711

No I do not 😕

0 Likes
shipoopi711

Oh, I'm calling tomorrow! They will hear my wrath!

0 Likes