Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Various reports coming out now that iPhone 6Plus Sold out!
bbrooks230

Various reports are now surfacing that the iPhone 6Plus is sold out, not verified and I am sure the stores will have them. However, shipments are being delayed 3-4 weeks on new orders....stay tuned people!!!!

I am sure Verizon and others will still take your orders....just won't get it for awhile...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Various reports coming out now that iPhone 6Plus Sold out!
TomCat03
Novice

YEP! http://finance.yahoo.com/news/iphone-6-plus-orders-already-130004728.html

VZW will still take orders for the 6Plus but it may be over a month before you receive it.

0 Likes
Jna313

DDoes this mean that they will only ship when they have enough for all the preorders? Or will this that ordered right at 12:01 PST still get it on the launch date and those that ordered at say 8:00am PST may have to wait a few weeks?

i Seem to recall a similar situation with the 5-model, but I still got mine on the launch date because I ordered at 12:00am   i ordered my friends a few hours later and hers took longer  

0 Likes
iDroid

I read an article saying the same thing that possibly Verizon does not have or wont ship any 6 plus models to us on launch day but 3-4 weeks after, I hope this is not true!

0 Likes
Shane3118
Novice

What I have heard is NO carriers including Apple will be delivering any iPhone 6+'s for the next 2-3 weeks due to a screen issue.  Hopefully I'm wrong, but it came from a very good source.

0 Likes