Verizon Cancelled my order FOR NO REASON
Heatherlow

I am livid. I ordered the iPhone 6s plus in SEPTEMBER. Of course it's on backorder. Okay, fine. I got email stating it would be here 10/16. Then got an email Monday saying 10/26. Yeah I was mad but whatever. Well today, I get 2 emails confirming my order CANCELLATION. I DIDN'T CANCEL IT. After speaking to customer service on the phone and 2 different representatives online, I get told that there is nothing they can do. Great customer service!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cancelled my order FOR NO REASON
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to be upset, Heatherlow. We always want to help and make sure you receive your phone in a timelly manner. We would like to apologize for any delays in your shipment. Did they advise why the order was canceled? Have you placed a new order?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Sephiroth
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you accept the Terms & Conditions is a timely manner? If not, then the order gets cancelled after a certain amount of time.

0 Likes
Heatherlow

I did everything correctly. Verizon is a joke. After speaking with customer service for over an hour. I was told that verizon made a mistake and to reorder to that's what i did. 

0 Likes
Okheregoes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Heatherlow,

Did you accept the terms and conditions that they send via email?  Verizon probably isn't going to just cancel your order for no reason, although it can be frustrating if you didn't know about that.

Hope it all ends well for you!

Mike

0 Likes