Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Customer Service terrible
Captain1888

Verizon is a money grabbing scam. Customer service and their online billing terrible. The finance department is incompetent. They are charging me for months of service during years when I didn’t have Verizon service. I lived in Ireland and wasn’t even in the USA. And no one can fix this or explain it. They are a bunch of unhelpful blockheads.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service terrible
Doggo
Novice

Verizon doesn't charge for service just because they can. If you had an active line of service, you need to inform the carrier it needs to be cancelled.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is not the type of experience we want you to have with us, Captain1888. Allow us to gather a few more details to determine what is going on. Did you ever have Verizon service? If so, how long ago did you stop using our service?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
Captain1888

I had Verizon for 20 years. I moved to Ireland in January 2019. As I have said to Verizon on a number of occasions, if I owe money I’ll pay it. But I’ve been told that I owe for November 2019 when I didn’t have service and lived in another country. Verizon says it can’t give me details because they sent it to collections. The collection company could only tell me what I owed and it was from November to December of 2019 billing. The actual Verizon service has been excellent. Customer service has been inconsistent and at times horrible. You have someone who will pay the bill (me). But I’m not going to pay a bill that seems wrong or a mistake and doesn’t make sense.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand your concerns regarding the charges and not being to see what they are for. Once an account is sent to collections the file is no longer with us to review the history. While we understand that paying a bill that you are unaware of can be a concern for anyone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We never want you charged incorrectly and will do everything we can to get this resolved ASAP.  A private message is being sent now to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes