Verizon Edge and iPhone 6 Plus known defective issue.
DameDMV

I would like to know if Verizon Wireless is going to support Verizon Edge customers when it comes time to turn in their lease phones for an upgrade.  My iPhone 6 Plus is having the "Touch Disease" problem that is being ignored by Apple. The replacement Iphone 6 Plus that Verizon, Assurion and Apple are sending to out customers are still having the same defective issue.  I have two friends that both got over 1 or 2 replacement iPhone 6 Plus with the same issue over and over again.

I refuse to pay for a headset replacement which is going to give me the same problem when I am eligible for an upgrade.  I am waiting for the new iPhone to come out whichever model that may be Iphone 7 or 6SE or whatever branding it will have to upgrade to.

Is Verizon aware of the iPhone 6 Plus "Touch Disease" issue and how are they going to support us.

iPhone 6 'Touch Disease' Threatens Consumer Trust In Apple

Regards,

Concerned, loyal Verizon customer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Edge and iPhone 6 Plus known defective issue.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DameDMV, we understand your concern with the touch screen. You can turn in the device as long as there is not any physical/liquid damage made to the device. Is there any damage to the screen?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Edge and iPhone 6 Plus known defective issue.
DameDMV

Thank you LauraL for your response. I also spoke with very a very Verizon Rep who said the same thing. Thank you for supporting us.

To to answer your question, my phone is basically brand new minus the touch screen problems. Always in a hard case with a ballistic glass screen protector.

Cheers!

DameDMV

0 Likes