Verizon Server Issue.
DannyKWOC

Today I find it weird that I couldn't send out any messages or calls but I can receive messages from others. It's not my phone I believe because it's just not happening today randomly. My service keeps dropping a lot and I have had people told me it's happening to their phones as well and they also have Verizon. Please fix this issue.
PS.Not only iPhone issue just Verizon's.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Server Issue.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you both believe it to be a tower/service issue, your best bet is to call or start a chat session to alert them of the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

What Zip code are you in when this happens?

0 Likes
DannyKWOC

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Have you tried powering your phone down, removing your sim card and reinstalling it and then powering it back on?

0 Likes
DannyKWOC

Yes I've tried powering it off but not removing the sim card because it's not only me with this issue so I doubt that the sim card is the problem

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You can turn airplane mode on and then off then, it's easier to troubleshoot when you can rule things out OR you can tell us everything you've tried so neither of us waste our time.

0 Likes
DannyKWOC

I've restarted it, I've let it sit for a few hours off, I've turned wifi on and off I did the airplane mode. Still doesn't work. I can send through iMessage but not a regular message. Each time I've open a text message my bars drops to 1 or says "No Service"

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Delete cache and data for the apps you're having trouble with, make sure wi-fi is turned off and restart.

0 Likes
purooroac

I'm having the same issue in the same zip code. It's as if a tower in the area stopped working. I've never had issues in this area. I have no data or reception, it's effecting text messages, Internet and calls.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you both believe it to be a tower/service issue, your best bet is to call or start a chat session to alert them of the issue.

0 Likes