Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon canceled my iPhone 6 Plus order, suddenly says I'm ineligible for Early Edge
Jay112233

I ordered an iPhone 6 Plus on 9/19 (and also a second iPhone and new line for my wife). The expected ship date was this week. I checked on the status yesterday only to discover it was canceled. Needless to say, I was upset and called to find out why. The salesperson told me I was ineligible for Early edge. This is after two separate Verizon employees said I was eligible (one in a Verizon store a week before I ordered it and the salesperson I placed the phone order with). How is this even possible?

After a long wait as she discussed my situation with the supervisor, I was told they would honor the Early Edge but would have to reorder and it could be another month before I get my phone. They expected me to be happy about it because they were doing me some big favor. I was still angry but agreed to reorder.

After I hung up, though, I realized this is completely unacceptable. I've already waited a month and a half, there is no way I'm going to the back of the line again and waiting another month. I called back today and canceled my order. I will be paying the early cancellation fee and switching to AT&T as soon as possible. After this experience, I can no longer remain a Verizon customer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon canceled my iPhone 6 Plus order, suddenly says I'm ineligible for Early Edge
Extrem31st

AT&T has the program where they will pay off your fees if you join them right? Or is that Sprint?

0 Likes