Verizon changed my shipping date for iPhone6 Plus
biohazarddesi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Highly Upset with Verizon!!! I placed my iPhone 6 plus order at 3:05 am and took a picture of the shipping date and the order as well as the confirmation number because I KNEW Verizon was going to do this mess. My shipping date was 9-19-2014 and I ordered the 128 gb silver iPhone 6 plus. When I got the email confirmation at 4:56 am, the shipping date was changed to 10-7-2014!!! I immediately called Verizon and was told the date on the email was wrong and that I would receive my phone on Friday. Now when I checked my account, they didn't charge my card, and the website to check the status is not telling me anything. And when I called again, the rep saying 10-7-2014 as my ship date and who knows I might get it on the 19th or they might push my date back till the 28th of Oct. I am extremely (removed)! I have been a customer for over 15 years and this is unacceptable. And the funniest thing is i'm on the loyalty plan and there is no loyalty with this company.  I'm seriously considering switching after this. My coworker is with at&t and ordered his phone the same time as me and he has already received his shipping date for the 19th. Not to mention his plan is better.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon changed my shipping date for iPhone6 Plus
dbartee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Join the club....unfortunately many of us went through the same issue and worse (I was one of many who had their orders mysteriously canceled after placing the order at 3:08am EST on 9/12 and a new order was mysteriously placed on my behalf (while I was at work) which created a new shipping date of 11/4/14). This is a nightmare from a satisfaction standpoint. Hope you will still get your phone on your original shipping date since you have the order still in tact....

0 Likes