Verizon customer service problems
drewalt

Ordered two phones on 09/18 and specifically ordered a silver 128 iphone 6 since it was in stock would deliver by 09/19.   The other phone for my wife was a 64 silver iphone 6 with deliver date of 10/21.   Received an email stating delivery dates of 09/18 and 10/21, but no phone arrived and status still says processing.   Called verizon customer service to cancel the phone that didn't show up on 09/19.  Customer rep said okay and you are all set and it would take up to 24 hours to process and then I would be able to reorder/upgrade if needed.

Well now it has been three days and still can't upgrade and called customer service again and they said the order hasn't been cancelled?   I am about ready to switch carriers if Verizon can't tell me the truth.   Is there someone that can help me get this fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon customer service problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Look no further drewalt, we're here to help! We apologize for the trouble and the inconvenience that this has caused! We'll get the devices headed your way ASAP! When ordering multiple devices on one order, the devices will deliver by the latest ship date. Were you given separate order numbers?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
drewalt

No, they were on the same order.   Online and in the confirmation email it stated I would get the first phone on 09/19.

If I have to wait until the latest ship date I would like to change or cancel the order.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry the e-mail wasn't clear about shipping. Since the orders were placed together, they will both ship on latest ship date. If you'd like, you can cancel online and place order again.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
drewalt

I called customer service and did that on Monday.   Order still shows the upgrade and I am unable to place the order again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

drewalt,

I am so sorry for the issues you have had with placing a new order. I have private messaged you so we can investigate further. Please respond back to me via private message. I look forward to hearing from you.

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes