Verizon on its last straw.
Ohcomeonnow

I was affected by this COVID garbage. Well I’ve been trying to find a job and don’t have much income. I agreed to pay $50 every two weeks(I have a iPhone 6) and this “stay connected “ is a sham. Dates were wrong and they shut my services off. They wanted even more money every two weeks and claimed the stay connected expired. After they restored my services my WiFi will not work. They just pulled this again and now my Bluetooth doesn’t work. I think I’m done with them. They trap people into talking to a person and throw a $7 agent assist fee”. They trap you!!!!!!  Now they’re farming out to the Philippines and was hung up on by a “Mary-Carr”. Verizon does not care about their customers. I’ve been a LOYAL fan since 1998 and now this company doesn’t care. Wants all this money upfront and doesn’t care if someone was affected by this COVID. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon on its last straw.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ohcomeonnow I'm sorry to learn about your situation. We are all struggling through these difficult. We did offer stay connected for a certain amount of time, and that has expired. Please don't think that wanting money for a provided service means we don't care. We certainly do care about our customers and employees. Is there something we can help you with right now?

0 Likes