Voicemail Not Working Since iOS 10 update
ASHENRY22

I have an iPhone 6S plus & I don't get voicemail notifications from the phone app. I have to go dial 1 to hear my voicemails which is annoying cause I forget about it. Is there anything I can do to get the voicemails to start coming through the app?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail Not Working Since iOS 10 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ASHENRY22, we don't want you to forget to check your voicemails. It sounds like we need to get your visual voicemail up and running again so you won't have to call in anymore. Can you tell us what happens when you open the phone app and click on "Voicemail" in the bottom right-hand corner? Are you having any trouble accessing Cellular Data or using Wi-Fi since the iOS 10 update?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ASHENRY22

It doesn't do anything. It just shows some old voicemails that I never deleted which are just 2. I'm always connected to cellular data and widi. I did a network reset on my phone & I'm still having issues. I tried to go into the retail store and no one was able to help me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ASHENRY22, when I'm busy I rely on my voicemail notifications. We want to get your device functions to work properly asap. So we can fully assist you and obtain more details, please respond to my private message.

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wbustard

I can't figure out how to ask a question, so maybe you can help. Verizon just pushed a voicemail update on my Android Motorola Razr phone. I can't get through the new setup - voicemail hangs up on me every time. I've tried at least 6 times and I've run out of time and patience. What's wrong?

FYI- I don't use Twitter or Facebook.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wbustard, we appreciate you reaching out to the community for assistance.  We certainly don't want you to miss out on any important messages. We'd be more than happy to help with your voicemail.

Just to clarify, are you attempting to set up voicemail via an application or by dialing *86 on your cell? What steps have you been able to complete within the set up and how far do you get before it hangs up?

SamanthaT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes