Voicemail full
sarahmcg14

Callers continue to get a voicemail saying cant leave a message because it is full after I deleted all voicemails What to do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sarahmcg14,

Making sure you are able to receive new voicemails is very important. Can you please provide further details? Are you dialing *86, or are you accessing your messages using visual voicemail?

If using visual voicemail, are there any voicemails still in your "Deleted Messages" folder? If so, does deleting them help the issue?

When you dial *86 to check your voicemail, does it reflect the same amount of messages that your visual voicemail does?

Colin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

delete a few!!

0 Likes
dad2me
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was just told by my brother that my voicemail was full. I have checked my iphone 6S and there were only 4 short VMs. i have read the boards and many have said that this is a Verizon issue because Apple does not store voicemail data. It is all on the Verizon servers. 

I called Technical support at Verizonwireless. Their reply was, "Yes, this is a Verizon Server issue. They are working with Apple to get this fixed. It has been going on for a week (today is April 27, 2019). The fix will come in the form of an update from Apple. My guess is that the iPhones all need to be redirected to a different server and that the only way to do this is with an actual update from Apple.

I expressed my concern that the lack of VM will harm my business. They said they understand and are working on this as fast as they can. They will deal with the aftermath of possible credit after the problem has been rectified.

This is troubling.

KGP1

Didn't help and besides I did not have many saved. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@KGP1 Making sure your voicemail is working perfectly is extremely important so you never miss an important call. Let's partner up and figure out what's causing this. How do you usually access your voicemail? Does your the number of voicemails you currently have in your Visual Voicemail match the number of voicemails you have when you dial #86? Are you having any other service issues such as slow data?

JesusG_VZW 

0 Likes