Voicemail not working
Marnee

I got the iPhone 6 yesterday.  When someone calls me, he/she gets my old recorded outgoing voice mail message - and he/she leaves a message.  On my end, when I tap on the phone icon - it says I missed a call, but no voice mail message comes through.  That part of the phone icon says "no voice messages"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marnee,

Congrats on your new phone! It is an awesome one. You will love it. Let's get your voicemails flowing. If you had an iPhone previously the voicemails will transfer over. If you had an Android you will need to set your voicemail up again. Hit the phone icon and then in the lower right hand corner it will say voicemail. This is the icon you will need to retrieve your voicemails.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Marnee

My old phone was a blackberry.  The recording on the phone number is the same.  When I hit the phone icon - then the lower right corner voicemail icon - the message says "no voicemail"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Marnee!

Thank you for providing that information, and I'm sure we can get to the bottom of it for you. Since you went from a Blackberry to an iPhone, and the voice mail platform is different for iPhones. I've sent you a Direct Message in the forums. Let's find you a fix!

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes