WHERE IS MY PHONE6+ verizon?
shane245

I have been a loyal customer for over 10  years, just like most of you and when you call and check the status of your order they tell you what they want you to hear and keep blaming "apple" for not sending the phones. If its apple fault as the rep stated why not update us on the status of our orders. Im not the one to get "jump the gun" per say because something is new however I purchase two iPhone 6  both 16GB, gold and a space gray on the 9/29 with a ship date of 10/24 both at full price so I wouldn't loose my unlimited plan. my sister ordered a 6  gold 9/30 a day after me and with a ship date of 10/24 and her phone shipped yesterday what the heck is going on, when a lot of people order on the 12th  and haven't recieved their phone(s) yet. I guess they are putting our names in a hat and sending the phones to whomever names they pull. I will NEVER order pre anything from version ever again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WHERE IS MY PHONE6 verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello shane245,

We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on  Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes