Wanting to purchase an Iphone 6
awrootbeer

Hello,

I am wanting to purchase an IPhone 6 on the Unlimited plan but i currently have an Android phone that is on a prepaid plan. How would i go about doing that? I try to purchase the phone online but it takes me to prepaid phones instead. Do i need to suspend my current device in order to purchase a new one? Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wanting to purchase an Iphone 6
boringusername
Master - Level 1
0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

@awrootbeer wrote:

Hello,

I am wanting to purchase an IPhone 6 on the Unlimited plan but i currently have an Android phone that is on a prepaid plan. How would i go about doing that? I try to purchase the phone online but it takes me to prepaid phones instead. Do i need to suspend my current device in order to purchase a new one? Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

It’s an old phone, there is no option to buy with installments or as a postpaid device.  You buy off prepaid at full price.  

No, you don’t suspend your line.

when you get the phone, swap your SIM card and call Verizon to update your IMEI.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to get your new device. If you are looking to open a postpaid line for this iPhone 6, our Sales department can help you get started. You can contact them at, 888-924-7937. They will be happy to help you find the best options for you.

JavierMD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes