What is the status of the iPhone 6 plus 128GB pre-orders?
pkt99
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone know the delivery status of the iPhone 6 plus 128GB pre-orders made within the first hour on the verizonwireless.com website?  I fully completed the process online for a silver iPhone 6 plus 128GB and received three indications of a 9/19 delivery date (an order summary webpage, an order confirmation webpage, and an order confirmation email with the correct phone upgrade order).  My online verizonwireless.com account doesn't show any orders (in the past 120 days), but when I put in the pre-order confirmation number and my last name I get the message "We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time"  During Friday and Saturday the date showed 10/14 (not even the 9/19 on the three confirmations).  The question is what is the real delivery date, and was the pre-order really even received?  Is there a Verizon rep online that might be able to check if I provide the necessary numbers and tell me what is the status of my pre-order?  Thanks anyone for any assistance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What is the status of the iPhone 6 plus 128GB pre-orders?
tomjdickerson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called this AM and had mine ordered within 15 minutes of Pre-Orders going live. She checked with the processing dept and said that anyone who ordered between 3AM-4:55AM Eastern will get their phones on 9/19. I got the 128gb 6+ Space Grey btw

View solution in original post

tomjdickerson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called this AM and had mine ordered within 15 minutes of Pre-Orders going live. She checked with the processing dept and said that anyone who ordered between 3AM-4:55AM Eastern will get their phones on 9/19. I got the 128gb 6+ Space Grey btw

pkt99
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the info Tom!  That's the best news I've heard since 12:01am on 12 Sep.  truly hope yours gets there safe and sound.  If you don't mind my asking...  are you on the West Coast?  I've heard folks on the East Coast are getting confirmation, but those like me on the West haven't.  Thanks again for taking the time, I only wish Verizon were letting us know directly...

DellaStreet44
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much for that information! That is great news! And the first straight answer I've been able to find!! And it makes sense!! I was able to start my order around 2:57am and then with some confusion over losing my unlimited plan & having to choose a new one I probably didn't get the order in until around 3:15-3:20....But my confirmation email didn't come through until 4:55am and I know I was definitely done ordering the phone WAY before then! So I bet they did the first cut off at 4:55 then sent out confirmation emails for those who made the cut! Phew! It's all making sense now thanks to your information! Smiley Happy I ordered the 6+ 128gb in gold btw and I can't wait, my 4s is still 3G and it's long overdue for retirement!!

0 Likes