What kind of cases are you getting for your iPhone 6 or 6+?
dawhsy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently got a otterbox since lifeproof doesn't have their cases available yet. What kind of case are you getting?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What kind of cases are you getting for your iPhone 6 or 6+?
sdlemonhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got the blue silicone case made by Apple. It's overpriced, but it's nicer than the ones on eBay. Thin cases are more aesthetic IMO. There is a YouTube video of someone testing this case from 10 ft, and the phone didn't shatter.

0 Likes
dawhsy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ahh nice. I got the commuter case from otterbox. Its slim and feels good in my hands.

0 Likes
sdlemonhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

Cool. Does it protect the entire phone? That's the downside to my case and some of these thinner cases... The base of the phone is unprotected from dings and scratches. Guess that's the risk ya take though... Just gonna have to be careful when handling it.

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

Funny enough; I have a UAG Folio case for my unshipped phone. Case looks good has cover that flaps over screen when not in use. No screen protector sheet (I hate those things). Looks well made with just enough padding in the right places. Hope it fits my phone well...

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

uag.PNG

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

I actually have a solid black one like the picture I posted.

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
sdlemonhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey West Racing 2... Cool case, and you touched on something important. The iPhone 6 plus is already a giant phone. A thicker, larger case, while inarguably providing better protection, may make the device too big to stick in your pocket! I got my case (yesterday) before the phone (getting today), and my first impression  was 'holy crap, this case is huge!' Id like superior phone protection, but at the same time, I want a case that is slim, and feels and looks great. Not sure if it's possible to have the best of all worlds, but it should be for the $40 I spent on my case. Features I really like on yours is the cover + how you can put credit cards, etc. in it.

0 Likes
sdlemonhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dawhsy, were you blown away by how big the case is since you also got your case before your phone? I was! It's soooo much larger than the 5s. I'm not complaining cuz I really want a bigger phone. Like 95% of my websurfing, email, video watching is done on my phone. After a while, you just get sick of looking at a tiny screen!

0 Likes