What should I do if my home button is sticking?
cody2007

the home button at the bottom of my iphone is sticking seems to be lower then it was and yesterday my whole phone froze up because the button was stuck.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: home button sticking
Weth
Legend

Your phone is still less than 1 year old, and under Apple's warranty. I recommend taking the phone to an Apple store and get warranty service before your 1 year is up. If you do not have an Apple store within reasonable distance to you, then call Apple support and work through them over the phone. That will be your cheapest and best option. -- Assuming there is no physical damage to the phone from your cause.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Your phone is still less than 1 year old, and under Apple's warranty. I recommend taking the phone to an Apple store and get warranty service before your 1 year is up. If you do not have an Apple store within reasonable distance to you, then call Apple support and work through them over the phone. That will be your cheapest and best option. -- Assuming there is no physical damage to the phone from your cause.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We all depend on our phones to work when we need them to cody2007. I can certainly empathize with you about the home button as I had a phone in the past do the exact same thing. Let's see if we can resolve this together without having to go to the store. Can we assume that there isn't any liquid or physical damage on the iPhone? When was the device purchased?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes