When am I getting my phone???????
GoldenBoy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered an iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB in space gray within 10 minutes of the pre-sale.  A couple hours later, I received an email confirmation that said deliver by 9/19.  When I check my order status though, it says EXPECTED SHIP DATE: NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.  The whole point of ordering as soon as the pre-sale started was so I could get my phone on time.  But now I have no idea when I'm getting it, and nobody can seem to help me find out.  It's very frustrating.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When am I getting my phone???????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you're super exited about about your new phone, GoldenBoy. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. Have a great day.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you're super exited about about your new phone, GoldenBoy. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. Have a great day.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Nappa231

The check order status link is not working. I have been trying since friday to get a status update. It says :

We are experiencing system issues, please try again later.

0 Likes
bluemanrising
Enthusiast - Level 3

just tried the link, i believe it should be up and running again.  As you know, verizon is slammed with orders, but there is no excuse from them.  This is a product launch of the most popular cellphone in the world.  Now i know i cannot predict the future on orders and how the system works, but if i was a Verizon CEO/VP right now, i would be screaming as to why one of the largest cell phone carriers in the US is making this so difficult.  I dont expect my phone on the release date, which makes me kind of upset.  Also the fact you cannot cancel a pre-order to try your luck in the store is really garbage.  I honestly believe they dont want to "lose your business" so they keep you all wrapped up in the pre-order.  I guess this is the time you cross your fingers and see if they can deliver.

0 Likes
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

bluemanrising,

Which link did you try that worked for you:  The one in your My Verizon page or the Order Status page that came with the confirmation email?

0 Likes
bluemanrising
Enthusiast - Level 3

The one the rep posted and the one on the email confirmation and the one on the page.  I have never had it display that the page was down... just my order is still in limbo.

0 Likes
scotty5626
Enthusiast - Level 3

It seems like trolling Verizon when you purposely keep posting essentially a broken link.