Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
When am I getting my phone???????
GoldenBoy

I ordered an iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB in space gray within 10 minutes of the pre-sale.  A couple hours later, I received an email confirmation that said deliver by 9/19.  When I check my order status though, it says EXPECTED SHIP DATE: NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.  The whole point of ordering as soon as the pre-sale started was so I could get my phone on time.  But now I have no idea when I'm getting it, and nobody can seem to help me find out.  It's very frustrating.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: When am I getting my phone???????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know you're super exited about about your new phone, GoldenBoy. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. Have a great day.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know you're super exited about about your new phone, GoldenBoy. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. Have a great day.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Nappa231

The check order status link is not working. I have been trying since friday to get a status update. It says :

We are experiencing system issues, please try again later.

0 Likes
bluemanrising
Novice

just tried the link, i believe it should be up and running again.  As you know, verizon is slammed with orders, but there is no excuse from them.  This is a product launch of the most popular cellphone in the world.  Now i know i cannot predict the future on orders and how the system works, but if i was a Verizon CEO/VP right now, i would be screaming as to why one of the largest cell phone carriers in the US is making this so difficult.  I dont expect my phone on the release date, which makes me kind of upset.  Also the fact you cannot cancel a pre-order to try your luck in the store is really garbage.  I honestly believe they dont want to "lose your business" so they keep you all wrapped up in the pre-order.  I guess this is the time you cross your fingers and see if they can deliver.

0 Likes
Suezyg23451
Novice

bluemanrising,

Which link did you try that worked for you:  The one in your My Verizon page or the Order Status page that came with the confirmation email?

0 Likes
bluemanrising
Novice

The one the rep posted and the one on the email confirmation and the one on the page.  I have never had it display that the page was down... just my order is still in limbo.

0 Likes
scotty5626

It seems like trolling Verizon when you purposely keep posting essentially a broken link.