Where do I find ringback tones on an iPhone 6 plus?
lmnp04
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok this continues to happen to me . I purchased a ring back and it is not working ,where do u find your ring back tones on ur iPhone 6plus ???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ring backs
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Dawncpa, I certainly want your callers to hear your preferred Ringback tone. That's a wonderful way to customize your phone. Let's continue to work on this! You can manage all of your Ringback tones directly online via your My Verizon. Check out this link for additional assistance: http://spr.ly/6585ASOL Keep us posted if you need any further assistance. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Here to help Imnp04,
Ringback tones is definitely a great way to customize your phone. How are you trying to access your ringback tones? Via your mobile application or the My Verizon Website?  Keep us posted. We are here to help.
YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
lmnp04
Enthusiast - Level 1

Would like to know where I can or who I can speak to to get my ringback to work again. Store did not help at all.

Dawncpa

I am also trying to access Ringback tones through Verizon wireless website and I have my Ringback tone set as default yet when someone calls they do not hear my Ringback tone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Dawncpa, I certainly want your callers to hear your preferred Ringback tone. That's a wonderful way to customize your phone. Let's continue to work on this! You can manage all of your Ringback tones directly online via your My Verizon. Check out this link for additional assistance: http://spr.ly/6585ASOL Keep us posted if you need any further assistance. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
0 Likes