Where is my back-ordered phone? Can't get a straight answer about my order
waitingstill

Where is my phone? I ordered the iphone 6 on the phone with a Verizon rep and had a del. date of Oct 7. Ordered on release date, Sept 19.

Every time I call, since there is no notice whatsoever in my bill or account that this happened, its a different story each time, but no tracking number, no confirmation email that it is shipped. It should have been shipped days ago!

I have the email with the confirmation number and completed order with details from Sept 19. in an email. Verizon account: Zippo.  Others have gotten the phone early and ordered when I did. What is going on? I'm fed up with this and about to just withdrawal the order. This was supposed to be my first smart phone, and should not be aggravating. IF Verizon would be smart enough to recognize that, I'd be a new smart phone customer. I've been with the company 13 years! Supposedly "qualified" for their "loyalty customer" plan even. Never thought I would have this many company reps say either vague or outright stupid things like it was shipped only to find out they were reading the order for the case for the non-delivered phone. I can read the information correctly, but the people paid to do this can't?  I mean, it is their job to accurately read an order, isn't it? I call every week or twice this past wk since I expected a confirmation email on shipping. What is going on? I'm positive they messed up my order and won't admit it so I won't get the order. I'm bowing out if that is the case.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where is my back-ordered phone? Can't get a straight answer about my order
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Check your local VZW stores to see if they have the model you want in stock. If they do, cancel your order and purchase at the store. If you're going to switch providers because of this then check with the provider you want to see if they have the model you want in stock. Unfortunately CS is the only one that can give you info about your current order. Request a supervisor if they rep you speak with can't give you clear info.

0 Likes
waitingstill

Thank you. I wondered about that. I will request a supervisor anytime I talk with Verizon now since I've heard all things but the truth from ordinary reps/salespeople. Thank you Kaebfly

0 Likes
waitingstill

What about a Verizon rep. Any response?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

This is a peer to peer forum so you aren't guaranteed to get a VZW rep response on here. Even if they respond it may not be as quick as you would like.

waitingstill

Thanks. I think they hope we just vent here and it stays here anyhow. I am phoning VERIZON today and if I get the same BS I am cancelling not only my order but my service. I have another phone and I can't believe how they treat a long-term customer. I'm more interested in a PDA than a mobile now anyhow. Any company can provide me that.

0 Likes
waitingstill

I just realize I ordered this  the 13th, 5 days before. I was just asked by a rep on the phone "did you order a new phone?".   REALLY? No, I ordered an old iPhone 6. Refused to give me a supervisor

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is for you to confirm your new phone is on the way, waitingstill. We definitely don't want to see you leave! I sent you a private message. Please check your inbox here in the forums to reply with the details I'll need to ensure your phone is on the way.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes