Where is my calendar???
Patti49

I uploaded my information from my iphone 5s to the verizon cloud.  When it transferred to my new iPhone 6s, it did not transfer my calendar information.  I looked on my verizon cloud and my calendar is not in there either.  As far as I know, I've LOST all of my appointments.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Where is my calendar???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping up to date with appointments is a must, Pattie49. We want to help restore your appointment information to your new device, congratulations by the way! What calendar do you use to keep appointments? Have you also sync’d your Apple ID with the new device as well as any e-mail addresses?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Patti49

I use hotmail.  The phone appears to be under one of my other email accounts and I can't get it to let me switch accounts to hotmail.  Soooooooo frustrated!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Patti49

Thanks for the additional information. Let’s take a closer look so that we can eliminate this frustration for you.

When you open your Calendar application, touch the word “Calendars” at the bottom of the screen. Is your Hotmail Calendar checked?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes