Where is my confirmation/ order?
loganberry
Enthusiast - Level 2

I pre ordered my iPhone 6 plus but never received a confirmation email and my credit card was not charged. There is no order in my recent orders however it says my phone is in the process of being activated. What is going on? Did the order go through or not?

Labels (1)
Re: Where is my confirmation/ order?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

loganberry,

Getting a new iPhone is always a fun time! I would love to have a chance to review the account to see what is going on with the order. I did send you a Direct Message. Could you please respond back to that Direct message. I'm looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Where is my confirmation/ order?
loganberry
Enthusiast - Level 2

After talking to 3 different people at verizon for over 2 hours I finally got to the bottom of it. 

Since for some reason which NOBODY has been able to tell me why my initial preorder for the iphone 6 plus went through (even though i accepted the terms and it said processed) they were forced to resubmit my order.  SO instead of getting my phone 9/19 like promised I now get to wait until 11/4 for it to ship.  Absolute garbage Verizon.  Handled so poorly on all fronts.  You saw that I ordered it at 3:00 am EST on 9/12 but that doesn't matter. I was also told Sunday that everything was fine and I would still be getting it Friday. I called back today and was told that wasn't true and I actually NEVER an order placed

I advise anyone who hasn't heard from Verizon that your phone is coming on 9/19 to call them because it could be that your order is still in limbo like mine was for 4 days.

0 Likes