Why Does My Phone Drop Service For No Reason?
CHAPAY55

My phone drops service all the time for no reason. I have changed SIM cards, reset network settings, everything and it still happens. It never happened til I changed my plan to all unlimited! I pay way to much for this service I have a iPhone 6s and I want it fixed. My whole family has iPhones and it doesn't happen. I have a Verizon tower on my work campus!!! Unacceptable!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why Does My Phone Drop Service For No Reason?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear about your experience CHAPAY55. We always want you to have reliable service. I'll be happy to help and look into this for you. Please give us more details. What services are impacted; calls, text or data? Does this happen indoors and outdoors?

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why Does My Phone Drop Service For No Reason?
CHAPAY55

It happens with all services. Call, text& data. Happens indoor and outdoor and everywhere else. I have changed sims, been to the store 3 times over it. Have reset everything, tried it all and it still happens. This is getting ridiculous. I never had a problem until you all went to all unlimited. If you can't the traffic you need to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes