Why are my voicemail notifications delayed?
Intheboonies
Enthusiast - Level 1

My family has been complaining for a while about delayed voicemail but today I encountered a delay in receiving 2 voicemail messages both left on 08/21/2015 and both notified me today 08/25/2015 around 9 am Eastern. What's with that? I count on receiving voicemail in my cell as I use this for work and personal.

Is there anything I can do? I have a iPhone 6.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is my voicemail notification delayed?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Intheboonies, having access to your voicemails (as they arrive) are very important. I welcome the opportunity to assist you regarding this matter. It appears you're only having an issue with voicemail and not your text messages or other services so it's likely that we just need to reset the mailbox. To do so, please go into Settings>General>Reset>Reset the Network Settings. Your greeting and existing voicemail messages will be unaffected during this process. Once completed, have someone leave you a voicemail to ensure it notifies you right away. Keep us posted.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Intheboonies, having access to your voicemails (as they arrive) are very important. I welcome the opportunity to assist you regarding this matter. It appears you're only having an issue with voicemail and not your text messages or other services so it's likely that we just need to reset the mailbox. To do so, please go into Settings>General>Reset>Reset the Network Settings. Your greeting and existing voicemail messages will be unaffected during this process. Once completed, have someone leave you a voicemail to ensure it notifies you right away. Keep us posted.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Intheboonies
Enthusiast - Level 1

Success, it worked. Thank you

0 Likes