Why can't I transfer data via Verizon Cloud?
ARM72
Enthusiast - Level 1

Help! I just bought an iPhone 6 and I can't transfer anything from my galaxy note to it. I tried to use the verizon cloud but it only shows where I can transfer my photos , music, videos and documents. I want to  transfer messages  and  phone logs.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Transfer from Galaxy note 3 to iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Congrats on the new iPhone 6! It's a great device. I do want to information that the iPhone 6 does not have the option to restore phone logs and messages via Verizon Cloud. I do apologize for any inconvenience.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Transfer from Galaxy note 3 to iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Congrats on the new iPhone 6! It's a great device. I do want to information that the iPhone 6 does not have the option to restore phone logs and messages via Verizon Cloud. I do apologize for any inconvenience.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!