Why does my IPhone 6 Plus never show 4G since I have bought it? it is always on 3G and always goes in and out of Wi-Fi constantly, so annoying
netski

I bought this Iphone 6 Plus about 6 months ago, I have never been in 4G network and have to constantly go to settings to reconnect to wifi no matter where I am.  everyone else in the house has no problem with 4G or wifi, only my device.  Live in 60543 zip code and at home there is wifi, and zip 60601 is work, which is also wifi, we switched from AT&T to Verizon, and I have had nothing but problems since switching.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my IPhone 6 Plus never show 4G since I have bought it? it is always on 3G and always goes in and out of Wi-Fi constantly, so annoying
Weth
Legend

What version iOS are you on?  Confirm you are on 8.3. 

DId you reset network settings? 

0 Likes
Re: Why does my IPhone 6 Plus never show 4G since I have bought it? it is always on 3G and always goes in and out of Wi-Fi constantly, so annoying
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

netski,

Look no further help is here! Let's work together and get your 4G back.

I reviewed the coverage in that area and show good 4G coverage. Are you having this issue only while indoors? If you are outside do you see 4G/LTE on your phone? If you power cycle the phone does 4G/LTE appear?

In regards to the WiFi issue, are you only having issues staying connected to the WiFi at home or does this happen with all WiFi connection? Try deleting the WiFi connection and adding it back http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-116049/. Retest and keep us posted.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HAH1108
Enthusiast - Level 2

This issue has started happening to me. I have the iPhone 6 and my phone is constantly connecting and disconnecting from 1x and 3G service. I am no longer capable of connecting to 4G/LTE on the phone. This is mostly noticeable when I am away from a wifi connected area. Surprisingly I am not missing calls or text messages; however, when I try to reply to certain numbers who also have iPhones it replies as an SMS and many times they dont go through. Anyone know how to fix this? I cant stay connected to wifi forever, and the internet on the phone seems to not agree with 3G or less!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Did you restart the phone?  Did you reset network settings? 

0 Likes